Nothing in the South is more traditional than tea on the lawn. A slow and relaxed meal with tall glasses of iced tea in the midst of the hum of bees and the chirp of birdsong, with the golden sun gleaming on June’s fragrant roses. Allow us to serve you in the finest manner, with Southern hospitality and sumptuous comfort foods. Join us as we partake of Chef Krissy’s finest cuisine, including:
- Warm from the oven Peachy Scones with Sweet Bourbon Glaze,
- Garden Salad with Homemade Cornbread Croutons and Dressing,
- Strawberry Chicken Tea Sandwiches,
- Cucumber Tea Sandwiches,
- Fried Green Tomatoes with Remoulade,
- Watermelon, Feta and Blackberry Skewers,
- Traditional Southern Tea Cakes,
- Pecan Pound Cake,
- Coconut Cream Cake with Fresh Strawberries,
- Served with Specialty Iced Teas including: Iced Raspberry Herbal, Iced Selah, Iced Strawberry Kiwi with Strawberry Garnish, Iced Green Coconut Lemon, and Iced Midsummer Peach .
If you are so inclined you are welcome to grab your parasol, don your best hoop skirt and most gorgeous hat!
By Reservation Only