Our pie contest last year was an amazing success and many of our guests asked us to make the contest an annual event. Well, your wish is our command! Join us for tea and pie tasting on Sunday July 16th at 12:00 noon for our Glamping Tea, and, if you wish, you may enter this years contest with your best dessert pie. No pot pies please. If you love pie, call Sara for all the details at 419-297-9919.
A Beautiful Vintage Inspired Apron & $25.00 giﬅ Voucher
A Lovely Ceramic Pie Plate & $20.00 Giﬅ Voucher
A Vintage Silver Pie Server & $15.00 Giﬅ Voucher
An Award Certificate Suitable for Framing & $10.00 Giﬅ Voucher
Nothing in the South is more traditional than tea on the lawn. A slow and relaxed meal with tall glasses of iced tea in the midst of the hum of bees and the chirp of birdsong, with the golden sun gleaming on June’s fragrant roses. Allow us to serve you in the finest manner, with Southern hospitality and sumptuous comfort foods. Join us as we partake of Chef Krissy’s finest cuisine, including:
- Warm from the oven Peachy Scones with Sweet Bourbon Glaze,
- Garden Salad with Homemade Cornbread Croutons and Dressing,
- Strawberry Chicken Tea Sandwiches,
- Cucumber Tea Sandwiches,
- Fried Green Tomatoes with Remoulade,
- Watermelon, Feta and Blackberry Skewers,
- Traditional Southern Tea Cakes,
- Pecan Pound Cake,
- Coconut Cream Cake with Fresh Strawberries,
- Served with Specialty Iced Teas including: Iced Raspberry Herbal, Iced Selah, Iced Strawberry Kiwi with Strawberry Garnish, Iced Green Coconut Lemon, and Iced Midsummer Peach .
If you are so inclined you are welcome to grab your parasol, don your best hoop skirt and most gorgeous hat!
By Reservation Only
Sunday, June 25th
Two Seatings: 11:00 until 1:00 & 2:30 until 4:30
Greetings, Tea Friends! this is the first official entry in the Chef’s Corner, where we will occasionally dedicate a corner of our newsletter to thoughts and things from the kitchen. I may share a recipe with you, some handy tricks and tips, or just a few thoughts for rumination with my fellow food and tea lovers. If you have a question or tip you’d like to see in this space, please let us know! I’d love to give you all a chance to peek behind the curtain, or fix that florentine with more confidence. Without further ado, let’s get to it!