Much like the US, Mexico is proud to represent a vast array of diverse cultures and a myriad of languages throughout it’s 31 states. Also, like the US, each states’ cultures, climates, and traditions vary widely. Finding the “real” Mexico and the “real” Mexican peoples can be a beautiful experience. For centuries, Mexicans have been inspiring visitors with their vibrant culture and friendly ways, their faith based values, warm hospitality, and devotion to family and friends. No wonder 35 million people visited Mexico in 2016!
Chef Krissy and Guest Chef Irene Morales will grace us with an amazing menu including:
- Warm Cinnamon Scones with Butter and Jam,
- Arroz Con Pollo (a Mexican chicken and rice dish)
- Mini Tostadas,
- Tea Time Tamales with Queso Fresco,
- Zesty Fruit Salad,
- Cucumber Avocado Tea Sandwiches,
- Mexican Wedding Cookies,
- Creamy Coconut Tres Leaches Cake, and
- Flan (a delicious caramelized custard.)
Join us this month as we create a upbeat mini vacation for you, a welcoming afternoon filled with tantalizing foods, rich vibrant art and energetic music. No airline tickets required!
Fridays and Sundays,
April 6th, through April 29th
Two Seatings: 11:00 ~ 1:00 & 2:30 ~ 4:30