Gratitude makes sense of our r past, brings peace
for today, and creates a vision of tomorrow…
Our Attitude of Gratitude themed tea has often been requested by our guests and consequently it is back this year by popular demand. Of course with Thanksgiving day approaching, we turn our thoughts to those things for which we are most grateful, and, as we know, grateful people are happier and healthier. We now have a solid body of scientific research showing that cultivating
gratitude is the beginning of health, well-being, fulfillment, and generosity of spirit. Gratitude offers benefits that range from physical to the psychological, to the spiritual, and it affects both our inner and outer lives. We look forward to sharing why gratitude makes everything look brighter!
We are blessed to be able to offer this traditional and lovingly prepared menu of:
- Oat Raisin Scones with Butter and Apple Butter,
- Creamy Potato Corn Chowder,
- Cucumber on Herbed Cream Cheese Tea Sandwiches,
- Turkey with Cranberry Tea Sandwiches,
- Cranberry Apple Pecan Slaw,
- Cheesy Onion Puffs,
- Ginger Molasses Cookies,
- Cranberry Bread with Orange Cream, and
- Maple Bourbon Pumpkin Pie.
Come gather at our table, we look forward to the pleasure of your company.